▶▶TOP 10 MANHWA FOR NEW READERS RECOMMENDATION (HISTORICAL)



1. How to Get my Husband on my side
 



In the novel, she is the villain who dies at the hands of her husband. In fact, he was a supporting character who died while being used by his father and brother as a tool for a political marriage. One day my so-called father came and took my fifth son-in-law. So the chosen ones are the best paladins in the north and the ones who will kill me and my family in the future. First I have to find a way to live. In the novel, I have to overcome many obstacles to find a way to save my sister who is dying in my arms. As she melted her husband's cold looks, she won the love of the Northerners and overcame the duke's humiliation. If I can overcome these difficulties, will my life be saved? "I love you!" So forgive me!

2. Finding Camellia


Her life was a lie.
Camelia was 12 years old when her mother was taken to the slum and forced into a noble family. But he never forgets under secrets and lies. He continues to strive to be his true self and to lead Camellia's life.

3. Marriage of Convenience


Marriage business Bianca de Blanchefort. Zachary de Arno's wife was exiled from the Arno family after his death for indulgence, frivolity, and immorality. She has nowhere to go, Blanchefalls is a business and more or less goes to reception. A woman dying on the cold stone floor. Dishonest villain: This is how Bianca's life was before she went back in time. "Is it really true? Did I really go back in time?" This is not a dream or an illusion. This hunger, this exhaustion, this feeling of living with everything around you... it's all real. If that's true... If God really gave him a worthy chance...! 'I will do business. Marriage is the ultimate business. Zachary's children will be the best source of financial support. I believe my dowry will be safe too. I'm not leaving Blanchefall or Arno for the damn Viscount. Then, by persuasion or persuasion, she must have her husband, the child of Zachary. "How much money do I plant?" "400 cows, 900 pigs, 100 pieces of silver, 300 balls of silk, 2 boxes of jewellery, part of the district... Equal to Arno County's budget. Two years." should I do this?”

4. Prince you are so cheap


After the storm, Zhu Wuxin came to a strange place. "Why am I being harassed by these bad guys and other girls being ruled by boys, surrounded by handsome boys?!"
"I can't believe I can't beat these idiots~

5. My Husband Hides His Beauty


There is a family that has abused it for generations. Lord of Halstead Castle, Eldon. He adorns his mask to hide his ugly face. Sent to Lord Halstead by her sisters, Leticia became known as "the woman who married the witch" and everyone wanted to apologize to her. However, there is a secret they do not know.

CHECK THIS OUT ALSO

▶▶TOP 12 GENDER BENDER MANHWA RECOMMENDATION (MUST READ)

6. Lady Baby



His family died one by one, and a war broke out. Calliope was also destroyed.
However.
"Wow!"
Wow... huh? did i cry? Chapter
Am I back to when I was born? !
Carrie Opie fights with her small muscles by curling her fingers so that the events of her past life do not happen again; defying the laws of nature (gravity) by rolling; .
Even though I am busy, I spend quality time with my family and show my love without feeling it...
...but why does my family show it more..
The day Calliope spends time with her family, which is breathtaking, is beautiful for her, happy but also weak.
People treat him differently. The future is changing. Chapter
But he has uncovered a larger conspiracy... Chapter
Will he be able to uncover the conspiracy involving his family's death and change the future?

7. Elixir of the Sun


Bayan is an outcast of the Siyo people with healing powers. Considered unworthy for her inability to heal others, Bayan was sent to the court of the Great Sun Emperor Dan, who cursed her with bloodlust and mercifully killed his unmarried wives. It seems that Bayan's fate will be disrupted when she arrives at the palace and Dan will suffer forever... However, when Bayan and Dan are together, they can change their ways.

8. Priscilla’s Marriage Proposal



Brave mercenary sorceress Priscilla Motia embarks on her last mission to reclaim the last 15 years of her miserable life. She goes back to the times when her family ruled the country using the mana stone called the heart of the dragon.

Priscilla must survive her cruel parents when her mission is to reclaim Dragon Heart's magical powers by reclaiming it from the past.

To aid him in his quest, he enlists the help of Kian Lustin, the famous swordsman who once conquered his heart. But why did their destinies meet like a mystery in the first place? Can Priscilla finally gain Kian's trust and claim her rightful place as Mortia's heir?

ALSO CHECK OUT 

TOP 150 (MOSTLY HISTORICAL) MANHWA OF ALL TIME


9. I Was Tricked into this Fake Marriage!



The land of Thorfin was destroyed by the Ottoman Empire. Earl Railene is the only daughter of the Everland family, who must be married to inherit the family business. In order not to leave her marriage without love, Lei Lin decided to find a husband and sign a one-year contract with him. Just as she was looking, a young and strong man appeared before her. Leylin believed she was the right person for him, but was this the solution to Leylin's dire situation?


10. The Princess’s Double Life



Even fake. working lawyer One day, the head of the war, Grand Duke Hesen, went to see the death row convict 'Viper', a liar who caused a sensation in the country. "Hey, you have to help me." "How can I help you?" "I will try to be king for once in my life." "...Ha?" "...You?" Disgrace of the royal family, mad dog, lord of war. Even if their brains are made of muscles, what can I do to help them? "You must find a way to make me king or you will be killed." It gives a chance to live. A survival mission with little success! Make the black sheep royal! We... You know we should work and not go out, right? “Did you hear? My heart started beating like crazy for holding me like that. Is it a toxic side effect? "..." "And when I saw you, this crazy wrist twitched. I thought he... wanted to touch you like that..."














SEE MORE RECOMMENDATION