▶▶TOP 10 PSYCHO/YANDERE in ROMANCE MANHWA RECOMMENDATION ( HISTORICAL )

THIS GENE IS RARELY FOUND IN APP , BUT THE INTERET TO THIS IS NOT LIST . HERE IS THE LIST OF TOP PSYCH /YANDERE IN ROMANCE MANHWA RECOOMEMDATION 



1.False Confession





"I think I love you already." A drunken confession upsets Renesha's plans for a comfortable and peaceful life. For some reason he said to the wrong person: Death on the battlefield, Duke Cave Willard! This was the worst thing that had happened to him since waking up from the dream and seeing his divine power. At war with her neighbors, Renesha must balance her role as a healer with her love for two fascinating soldiers. When romance blooms on the battlefield, who will win the battle for Renee's heart?


2. I Was Tricked into this Fake Marriage!





After the Delpis empire united all the kingdoms with great violence, all the nobles who opposed the empire had to give up their names. Lelin Efran became Chinese overnight as her father's only daughter, but she must be legally married to keep her surname and property! She used information from the famous Nine Nights Guild to find a low level to stop the empire.

3.Roxana


Kidnapping, murder and dangerous dealings! The collapse of Roxana Aggrece's crime family is depicted in the haunting pages of Abysmal Flower. So when Mistress's cousin, Cassis Pedelian, is kidnapped by Roxana's father, she waits for her revenge...or expects her to do it herself, because Cassis is the key to her life. But with deception all around, can Roxana and Cassis trust each other to take down the evil Aggreces?

4.It Was All a Mistake



As a young man, Drua Valros realized that he had reincarnated as the villain of the novel, destined to die at the hands of the hero Edgar Nocturne. Determined to change his destiny, he tries to befriend Nocturne, but unaware that he is the only black magician who can hear, see, and even control people's thoughts and emotions. For Nocturne, Durua is a mystery. Being the first person she meets and not under her spell both intrigues and frightens her. The two form a close friendship, but Drua doesn't know if the story will be good or bad. Will he be able to save himself and escape?



5. The Abandoned Empress



The proud daughter of Monique's family, Aristia was raised to become the next queen of the Castilian Empire. But everything turned upside down when the mysterious new girl appeared: the king turned his back on her, and Aristia's life as an afterlife queen was miserable. But a second chance to change his destiny brought him back to life - 7 years ago! "Is this a dream or reality? Will my fate repeat itself?"



6. Your Throne


Tensions are running high under the seemingly peaceful territory of the Empire of Vasilios, a kingdom ruled by the Emperor and the Temple. Lady Medea Sauron has lost her place with Prince Eros, but is determined to do whatever it takes to get back what is hers. Will he take back the throne?

7. The Dictator


Luckily she met him. Boom! This is a desert. cruel animal Most importantly, it is noble, but it was not accepted by the sultan. He had it for a year. And now, he's starting to have it for the rest of his life.

8. Villains Are Destined to Die


This game got me hooked! It's like it took my life... wait - hard mode is on. No no! It really brought me to the character of Penelope Eckhart. As a woman, love is easy, but as a hater, I do my best not to die at the hands of my brothers. .. a prince ... a fork ... all endings are death! The world is against me, but will my wisdom and inner knowledge win the male characters in my favor? Or is the button reset? ? ?


9. The Villainess is a Marionette


When I woke up, I was Kayena Hill, the villain in the novel known as the most beautiful woman in the country. Who knew her story would grab my attention because her past life was me? I've been doomed to a terrible end, I've died twice - but in someone else's opinion, I refuse to die a third time as a pawn. I am no longer a smug and innocent princess. Now that I know how the story will unfold, I'll turn everything upside down and get everyone dancing to my rhythm. This time, I’ll be the one pulling the strings.

10. The Concubine Contract




Yeseo, the deadliest assassin in the Cheng Empire, is uncomfortable with the small jobs he encounters. But when Emperor Ah Hong hires her to find a spy hidden in his palace, he must also play the role of his new headless wife as a cover. She needs all her patience to maintain her relationship with Ahon during the day and all her wits to kiss the enemy at night. If only he could complete this task quickly he would be well rewarded - but there are so many unsuspecting court officials, conspirators and criminals, it's really not clear. Can Yeseo catch the mysterious spy before he loses his mind and reveals his identity?

SEE MORE RECOMMENDATION