▶▶TOP 10 NEW Amazing Manhwa You Need To Read In 2023

 In recent years, manhwa has become very popular among manga aficionados. Manhwa is a genre that began in South Korea but has now gained popularity in North and other countries as well. While most manhwa are in full colour and have a large readership, manga is only available in black and white.

10. My Sweet Enemy, Thy Name is Husband

My enemy is my hubby. until our last separation. I married Canach Riadon in my previous life; he was a slave who became an emperor. But because of our unhappy marriage, he killed my family and destroyed my country. Given a second chance, I promise to succeed in this political union and protect all I care about. Will his love first save me, or me?

9. I will take the duchy from today










Wizard Lucia Arpegio was the most potent ever.
She ran away at night with her best-looking gardener, giving up all of her authority and responsibility since she was an incredibly greedy lady.
I am also their daughter!
Strong mana is a sign of pride and aristocratic blood.However, the wizard's blood is slowly vanishing in the Empire.Duke Arpegio, the leader of the four great dukes of the Empire, said that I could be able to join the Arpegios if I could demonstrate my powerful mana in the face of such symptoms.
But because I have common blood flowing through me, I can't win over other nobility.I've run out of options.
I'm taking this duke from now on!

8. The lady's Buttler












Woori is devastated to learn that her beloved character Lancelot tragically perishes in the book "The Flower Raised her Sword." She is all too aware of the butler's suffering as a result of his unrequited love for the heroine Charlotte and the lengths he went to in order to exact revenge on her. Woori is so determined to save the innocent Lancelot from his wretched situation when she awakens in Charlotte's body. However, things might not be as straightforward as they seem if the original Charlotte and the evil Duke Vestia make a comeback. Can Woori help Lancelot get his happy ending while remaining a secret?

7. The male lead is mine


Aris Horrison is desperate to avoid sharing her namesake's unfortunate circumstances despite being trapped in the body of a wealthy and spoilt minor character in a romance novel. Aris begins a love relationship with the protagonist of the book after deciding to take control of the plot—and the plotting—herself. Her preemptive move, however, just encourages the other characters to stray from the main plot, which ultimately sends her tiny rewrite spiralling out of control. Soon, Aris starts to doubt whether knowing information about her personal life is truly all it's cracked up to be.

6. The things Melvin left behind for them












Cheryl, the lovely woman of Neus Castle. Her brother is assassinated one night by her uncle's uprising, and she faces certain death. I gave up everything at the very last minute. There is now relief. "If you want to murder my future wife. Neus Castle needs to be ready for battle. She was saved by the Lord of Blair thanks to a fictitious marriage contract. Felix. He knew him just as a buddy of his older brother, and so began a strange marriage. "This is a legal marriage to keep you safe and aid in your retaliation," However, strange emotions begin to develop between two people who are both unhappy and angry.


5. I'm your wizard


Prophet Liye accidentally enters a magical world and awakens as a woman that a shaman doctor had revived from the dead when she was a young child. Tanaril meets Liye by happenstance at a hotel bar despite being cursed by a witch to never have children with any woman. They spend the night together after ordering drinks from the barman there. Liye is accused of approaching him to take advantage of his high status by Tanaril, who believes she did so on purpose. She was hurt by his claims, yet she conceived his kid still. A magical letter used to announce the pregnancy is followed by the two being legally married for various causes and goals. Naril really is a nice and compassionate person.


4. What does that evil dragon live for












Manubi Honaran Art Authored by: Lemon Frog All Ages on Thursdays To the evil dragon Rabess, who is here to overthrow the empire, Elaine is offered as a human sacrifice. However, it appears that Rabess is familiar with her. And he makes her three desires come true... Elaine begs him not to endanger the world because she feels that she should at least try to save it. She eventually goes back in time to when she was 16 years old, which is 10 years earlier. But Rabess appears to have something else in mind.


3. I'm going to rewrite the devastating novel












Yes, I did possess a person. nonetheless, who was in my former life. I have no memory at all. To keep in mind, it was only this guy's face that made my eyes water. the day I initially opened my eyes as a wizard's experiment. We were a unit. Unusual facts regarding my former life. He seems to know more than I do. It should be the one thing you can depend on and trust in a decadent book that runs at the end of this barracks. I have to get away from this guy if I want to live. He will murder the entire family of the female protagonist in the future. He belongs to the final black screen of the worldview because he is a psychopath. 


2. I only came to find my dad














Louise and her mother had a happy life despite the absence of her father. After her mother's passing, her idyllic life abruptly came to an end.Uncle Benjamin, a scumbag who lusted for her mother, brought her in as his niece and declared himself to be her guardian. Little Louis had no other option than to commit suicide while being held captive by her uncle.Louise, however, suddenly went back to the year her mother passed away. The delight of seeing her mother again was insufficient to stop the tragedy of her death from happening again, so she went in search of her father. The only information she had was her mother's declaration that "Dad is alive," which would ultimately alter her course in this world.

1. How did I become the princess












I was once a worn-out, unnamed warrior without a home or resources. Some people could argue that this is merely my fate, but I disagree. I take advantage of opportunities to go back in time in the hopes of finding a more straightforward era. I'm astonished to discover that I am actually Princess Nanael, the long-lost child of the emperor of Ovyulia, after going back in time. I'm determined to have my family with me always now that I have a new name and a new house.






SEE MORE RECOMMENDATION