▶▶TOP HISTORICAL MANHWA WITH 100+ CHAPTERS

 

My Chubby Princess


A genius doctoral assassin in the 21st century, suddenly transferred to the third lady of the Duke's Mansion, but turned into a notorious fat waste villain? No one knew that when her cold eyes opened, ten thousand blows greeted him. She tramples the wretched and the bastards. She transforms into a highlevel summoner and battles everyone in her path, be they gods or demons! She lost weight by dealing with bastards, but she didn't know she was offending a twofaced uncle:  “The imperial  concubine is as beautiful as a fairy, you have to be very careful. Anyone who comes to her will be killed. !" "Help me ! This handsome  and stubborn man, can I cling to him?"

Elixir of the Sun



The Bayan is an outcast among the Siyo people, who possesses healing powers. Bayan was deemed worthless due to his inability to heal others and was sent to the court of Great Sun Emperor Dan, who was cursed with being bloodthirsty and ruthlessly killed his concubine. Bayan's fate seemed sealed as soon as he arrived at the Emperor's palace, and Dan was doomed to suffer madness forever... However, being together, Bayan and Dan could change each other's fates. sun lord

The Guidance on Black Lotus



Yu Chu, a top student in the 21st century, accidentally picked up a third-rate story about an ambitious ML getting revenge. After the story was told, a voice appeared and Yu Chu was teleported to the book the next moment! Worse yet...she became the tragic villain of the book, about to be crushed by ML. In order to save her life, she decided to act, but the system gave her a series of annoying tasks... "I hope ML doesn't care... I was forced!"

Don’t Touch Me, Your Highness!



She's my sister, but she killed me. I can't understand, even now that I have the chance to be reborn, thank God. This time I can't stand the hate and the headaches, so I have to get revenge! I must climb to the top of his bones, among all those who have trapped and injured me! He will be my weapon, maybe... love...

Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!


Am I Jubelian? The Duke's daughter and the villain of the novel? Since it was my second time, I had some prior knowledge of my own life and thus avoided death. Now I should be able to live a peaceful life! "I won't marry a man unless he has everything. I want the richest, most famous, most capable man in the world." Dreaming of a glamorous life as a Duke's daughter, my father told me, the so-called crazy Prince must be my husband! As an extraordinary measure, I have no choice but to enter into a contractual relationship. In other words, there is an attractive character who is more beautiful than the main character. "Why do you want to avoid getting engaged to the prince?" "He's terrible. I heard that if he doesn't like those around him, he'll even kill them." A few days later, the prince sent me a terrible letter. “I won't kill you. Oh no, did I set myself another death trap?


As You Wish, Prince


If you write for me, then you can give me the throne! Yoonsoo is the bestselling author of a popular fantasy series. As she's about to start a new series, Prince Imperial Einzen Kyte shows up with the worst villain she's ever created to kidnap her in the world of her own story?Based on best-selling novels.



Abandoned Empress


Daughter of the Monique family, Aristia was raised to be the next Empress of the Castilian Empire. But with the appearance of a girl from another world, everything fell apart. The emperor turned his back on her, and Aristia's life as the next queen was cut short by death. However, Aristia had the chance to change her fate - 7 years ago! "Is this a dream or a reality? Will it change my destiny?"

Who Made Me a Princess



Beautiful Athanasia was brutally murdered by her biological father, the cold-blooded Emperor Claude of Alger Oberlia! It's just a silly bedtime story...until a woman wakes up and suddenly finds she's become this unfortunate princess! She needs a plan to survive her doomed fate, and time is running out. Will she choose plan A and live as quietly as possible without being discovered by the famous emperor? Plan B, collect enough money to escape the palace? Or will she get stuck with Plan C, trying to convince her father with sweet nothings?

His Highness, Don’t Leave! I Will Lose Weight for You!



Waking up as the descentand of a Nobel family of traditional Chinese medicine, Han Fei found herself unable to bend down and see her toes. His Highness, Don't Leave! I Will Lose Weight for You! 

The Emperor Reverses Time



Emperor Leon didn't realize his stupidity and regretted it until Queen Lizzie died, but time passed. With Leon's wish, the witch in the clock tower travels back in time to the day Leon first met Empress Li Jie. The only thing left for Leon in the past is to make Li Jie happy. But the impact of going back in time was greater than he imagined. Can Leon make Lizzie happy?


Bring the Love



Leah, the eldest daughter of the Hildebrandt family, is popular in society with her good looks and wellmannered manners, but she has a problem she can't tell anyone. Older brother Richter, who is the family heir, left a letter saying he would be back when he grew up. Due to the uncertainty of Richter's life and death and the sudden death of her father, Lia decided to find a political partner to support her and maintain her family status. However, what started as a political gimmick turned out to be fate!

Unscrupuous Consort: the Evil Dotor



When she first met him, she just wanted to escape him. Since then, however, she has grown accustomed to his company. He is the god of death in everyone's eyes, but he always smiles at her. Whenever there is danger, he always helps her like a true god descending from the sky, and at the same time taunts her. Over time, her feelings for him became more than just an addiction. If she didn't love him, she wouldn't let him stay by her side; otherwise, how could she feel so differently...


The Evil Prince And I



Once a top scientist in the modern world, she traveled to ancient times and became embroiled in a family feud. His legs are disabled? An advanced genetic agent from the year 2160 will come to his aid. Her creative stepmother and stepsister tricked her? Brainwave control and AR will teach them a lesson. Yvonne Yates accepts the challenge desperately, until the notoriously murderous, cruel and ugly eighth prince of the capital proposes to her.


Fight For Her Gifted Son



A great killer of the 21st century one day travels back in time, but transforms into the second lady of the Duanmu Family, one of the Five Great Families of the Xuanyuan Dynasty. It's just that this second lady is of course a bum, obsessed with men, and an illegitimate child! Well, since she's been here, she should be living a smarter life. When she appeared in front of everyone with her genius son, she was no longer "her". She wandered the rivers and lakes with her son, killing anyone who got in her way. How will she survive in this chaotic world? And with so many handsome guys around her, who is the father of her child? In the end, who will win her heart?


The Newlywed Life of a Witch and a Dragon



The sweet newlywed life of a genius witch who entangled her life with a dragon by mistake






SEE MORE RECOMMENDATION