►►FUNNY MANHWA (HISTORICAL)



Check out my instagram profile  ( MANGAANIME__EDITS) 

1. A Night With The Emperor



2.A childhood friend became an obsessive husband




3.My Wizard, My Destiny




4. Actually, I Was The Real One




5.Carrier Falcon Princess





6.Beware of The Villainess




7.Vampire of the East




8.Father, I Don’t Want This Marriage




9.Complying with Imperial Edict (Imperial Edict)




10.Ingrid the White Deer




11. My Gently Raised Beast




12. Flirting with the Villain’s Dad




13.I Stan the Prince




14.I Shall Master this Family




15.Princess in the Rough




16.The Elixir of the Sun




17.Shadow Bride




18. The Princess is Evil 




19.The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke’s Mansion




20.My Royal Awakening




21.Feelings In A Dream




22.The Raven Duchess




23.The Empress with No Virtue




24.The Princess Doesn’t Want To Marry Her Ideal Type




25.The Scandalous Secret of the Crown Princess




26.The Hero is Standing in My Way




27. I Have Become The Hero’s Rival




28.Elizabeth





29.Becoming The Villain’s Family




30.I’m Engaged to an Obsessive Male Lead




31. This girl is little wild





⭓Dislaimer ---All the picture belong to respective owner .
⭓If you have any problem with the content contact me
⭓Follow the blog for more amazing manhwa 😀😊




SEE MORE RECOMMENDATION