▶▶New Manhwa To Read in 2023


Here’s a list of the top 40 manhwa that you should certainly give a try in 2023.  Apps such as Webtoon, Tappytoon, and Tapas offer quality English translations for manhwa readers . I have included the list of new manhwa  below .

TOP 2023 NEW MANHWA 

1.  I have become a true villian



2. Female lead turn me into her new sister 



3. When a villian meets a villian




4. Do you believe in destiny



5. Our ball begins at moonlight



6.I tammed the male lead who tries to kill me 



7. Prince snow white is taken by the queen



8. His majesty erection project



9. Predators bride



10.Red and Mad 



 
11.Mokrin 



12. I thought I didn't have long to live 



13. The East Wind of the Altas




14. Love Doesn’t Matter



15. The Grand Duchess of the North Was Secretly a Villainess



16. Don’t pick up the trash you threw away



17. How to Survive As The Devil’s Daughter



17. Invasion Of The Moonlight



18. Karina’s Last Days



19. After-School Lessons for Unripe Apples



20. To Not Die



21. The Princess Wants to Die Comfortably



22.A Howling Sacrifice: The Wolf General’s Bride



23. My Husband is an Antisocial Count



24. Get a Male Lead for Every Book



25. Once Upon a Time in a Zombie Empire



26. It’s Up to Us to Fight the Tyrant



27. Bowblade: The Descendants of Bowblade 



28. You Loved Me First



29. Bastian



30. My Dear Aster



31. Apocalypse x Choice



32. The Dignity Of Romance



33. After World’s Flower Viewing



34. The Accidental Ringer



35. The Runaway Flower Boy and the Young Girl




36. The Distance Between Us



37. Secretary Deviance



38. Amid the Changing Seasons



39. I Upgrade by Rewarding Apprentices


40. My Husband Change Every Night



⭓Dislaimer ---All the picture belong to respective owner .
⭓If you have any problem with the content contact me
⭓Follow the blog for more amazing manhwa ▼😀😊

( MANGAANIME__EDITS)







SEE MORE RECOMMENDATION